This is a free two hour workshop designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming.
In this workshop you will:
- learn about agriculture in Massachusetts and New England
- learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
- learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- identify next steps to get started