Join us for an informative discussion about finding funding and financial capital needed to start, expand, and grow your farm.
Hear from four farmers who have successfully navigated state, local, and federal grant and Farm Bill programs, farmer panelists include:
- Chris Grant - Grant Family Farm, West Newbury
- Brittany Overshiner - Upswing Farm, Pepperell
- Mohammed Hannan - Hannan Agro Farms, Lincoln
- Glenn Cook - Cider Hill Farm, Amesbury
Learn how they successfully navigated grant applications and timing to maximize the effectiveness of finding farm funding.
- Lessons learned in funding strategies, timing, eligibility & decision making
- Which funding programs are best to leverage which investments
- Where to turn to for guidance with the application process
- Application tips and tricks
Refreshments will be provided.
NOTE: Masks and proof of vaccination will be required at the door.
Hosted by Essex County Greenbelt and New Entry Sustainable Farming Project