If you are at the very beginning of exploring farm business ownership, Explore Farming is for you!
In this free workshop you will:
- Learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- Identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- Identify next steps to get started with your new farm business
- Learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- Hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
This is a free workshop designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming. This workshop is offered several times a year, sometimes online and sometimes in person.
Upcoming Online Workshop
As the day of the workshop approaches, people who register (below) will get an email with a Zoom link to the online meeting.
Date: June 2nd, 2022
Time: 5pm-6:30 pm
Place: Zoom link to be shared with registrants as the week of the workshop approaches
How to Register:
Register by filling out our registration form by clicking here.