If you are at the very beginning of exploring farm business ownership, Explore Farming is for you!
In this free workshop you will:
- Learn about the variety of roles in the food system and opportunities to get involved
- Hear the perspective from a local farmer about getting started in agriculture
- Learn about New Entry Sustainable Farming Project's courses and services
- Identify resources you have and resources you'll need for your farm business
- Identify next steps to get started with your new farm business
Upcoming (Online) Workshops:
This is a free two hour workshop designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming. This workshop is offered several times a year, and we will host this workshop online for the time being. As the day of the workshop approaches, people who register (below) will get an email with a link to the online meeting.
This page will be updated as new workshops dates are put in the calendar.
Date: Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
Place: Zoom (link shared as date approaches)
How to Register:
Register by filling out our registration form by clicking here.