Registration is now open for the 2014 season!
A weekly share with World PEAS combines produce grown by beginning, immigrant, and refugee farmers in greater Boston with local tree fruits, berries, and sweet corn from other local farms. World PEAS is a share as diverse as the farmers who produce it.
Your Benefits as a Shareholder:
- 20 weeks of local vegetables AND fruits (and herbs…and flowers and honey one week)
- A weekly preview of what crops you will receive for the next delivery and a newsletter with crop information, simple recipes, and profiles of the farmers growing your food
- Connection to food access programs (you have the option to donate your share when you are out of town to the Lowell WIC office, serving low-income mothers and children)
- Access to New Entry events, field trainings, and programming, including our annual Farms Tour in August
- A community of engaged shareholders and farmers