Crunchy, spicy variation on a classic!
The Best Green Bean Salad
- Ingredients (Salad)
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup toasted walnut pieces
- Ingredients (Dressing)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped packed basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon diced fresh garlic
- freshly ground black pepper
Combine all dressing ingredients. Shake and refrigerate.
Snap beans into pieces, boil for 4 min and plunge into cold water. Drain and set aside.
Keep all ingredients separate. Just prior to serving toss beans, onions, cheese, and walnuts with dressing.