- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli flowerettes, cooked until crisp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile cook broccoli. Combine oil, vinegar and mustard; mix well. When tortellini is tender, drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Let stand several minutes to drain off the water. In medium bowl, combine tortellini, broccoli and dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve (at least one hour). Add tomatoes.
Six Ingredients or Less, Carlean Johnson