Throughout the year, New Entry holds dozens of classes, advanced workshops, online trainings, farm tours and field trainings for beginning and established farmers, Food Hub customers, and the general public. Almost all of our events require some form of pre-registration, but most are free or very low-cost to attend. Filter our events below by your area of interest and then let us know you're coming. We can't wait to see you!
This is a free workshop designed to help you identify what actions you will need to take towards a career in farming. This workshop is offered several times a year, and we will host this workshop online for the time being. As the day of the workshop approaches, people who register (below) will get an email with a link to the online meeting.
In this course, you will learn how to:
* Create a mission and vision for your business
* Develop a budget and a plan to fund your business
* Create a marketing plan for your business
* Set goals and create a timeline for your farm business to grow
* Weave those elements together into a cohesive business plan